Are you currently pregnant again or have you already had a baby after a tubal pregnancy? Share your story and words of wisdom here to help moms who are still trying or who are worried about pregnancy after a tubal pregnancy.
Ectopics are so hard.
- I found out I was pregnant the end of Feb 2008, I was 10 wks when I started bleeding went to the Dr. who gave me an ultrasound. I had an ectopic, they gave me mex shot but it was too late. A day and a half later I woke up with the worst pain I have ever had. Emergency surgery and two years of trying and I just found out I'm pregnant again. So scared. So very scared.
- —Guest Aimee
Life after a ectopic pregnancy!!!
- Well I had a full term baby in September 05 then had a Ectopic Pregnancy removing my right tube in 06. It took me 2 yrs to get pregnant again, now I have a BEAUTIFUL baby boy who was born July 09 and just found out I am pregnant again, so do not be afraid. When one door closes millions of other doors opens, just remember if you meant to have a baby God will bless you with them:) Keep your heads up and don't fall into the I'm scared group. Be fearless and stress free -- everything is going to be alright!!!
- —Guest Amber Davis
Pregnant again after ectopic pregnancy
- I am 18 wks pregnant again after 9 months of trying after a very traumatic ectopic pregnancy in which I had emergency surgery to remove my fallopian tube and I am 40 years old. On a normal pregnancy it always used to take me 10 months of trying. This will be my 5th pregnancy so hang in there everyone - there is hope yet if I can do it!
- —Guest Jackie
Pregnant after an ectopic
- I've just found out that I'm pregnant but I had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago. It's almost impossible to get an appointment at the doctors and I'm so scared. I just want to know everything is ok!
- —Guest toni
- I found out in Sept 09 that I was pregnant and when I went to the doctor they told me I had a tubal pregnancy and I had to get a shot. Then I kept having pain so I had to get surgery. And now it's January. I just found out I'm pregnant again and I'm really scared it might just happen again but I pray every day for better. I just hope when I go to the doctor I'll get good news this time.
- —Guest keke
I had an ectopic 3 months ago!
- I got pregnant on July 28 and found out I was pregnant August 28 and found out it was an ectopic a week later. Although I didn't have surgery I did have a methotrexate shot. Today, December 6, only 3 months after I found out I'm pregnant again. Scared to death right now because I don't know if it's an ectopic again. Instead of being happy I'm afraid of what the doctor might tell me!
- —Guest vanessa
I have had an ectopic pregnancy
- My name is Keshia and I am currently pregnant! Yay. I am in fact scared to death. About a year ago I unfortunately went through emergency surgery where they removed my fallopian tube because I did indeed have a fetus growing outside of my uterus. I have to say it was one of the most painful most horrible experiance ever. Now I am afraid that my pregnancy now might result in that again. I can not even enjoy this experience of being pregnant so far. Every ache and pain I am scared of.
- —Guest Keshia