Not sure what to think
- April 22ND I miscarried with my first pregnancy. I am 31 years old. It really hurts to have waited so long for my angel and then miscarry. I went to the doctor today and she asked if I wanted birth control. I stated no, she said that I needed to wait for 2 cycles. I hear what she is saying, but I have never been the person to be able to get pregnant at the drop of a dime. So I really don't want to interfere with ovulation with birth control.
- —Guest SHAVON
- I got pregnant my second month trying--it was such a relief because all my friends had gone through infertility problems for years before they were able to have kids. But then I miscarried after two months last September. My husband and I have been trying ever since--just started OPK two months ago but just got my period. It's really disheartening. I witnessed what my friends had gone through and I hope I won't have to go down that road.
- We lost our baby at 18 weeks, gave birth and we were both devestated. Our baby died because he became wrapped up in his umbilical cord. That was in Feb 2010. I have been having periods regular as clockwork, but have been doing ovulation tests and I don't think I'm ovulating. I don't know why and don't know where to find information from. We both have faith that we will have a baby, we are both praying that we will be blessed soon. I am praying for us all.
- —Guest Bec
Miscarried first pg sept09, trying again
- Hi everyone, am another broken heart. I was 8 weeks on 09/30/2009 when I miscarried my first pg, ever since my first period I have been desperately trying. I am 26 years old and my husband is 26 as well. I have been taking prenatal this month and I just ovulated 2 days ago. Am crossing my fingers 4 all us. I will post how my tww goes. I find this a good way to deal with my grieving process. Baby dust to you all.
- —Guest faith
- My husband and I started trying in June of 09 and were pregnant the next month. Suddenly, I am sitting in an office to a doctor tell me that they can't find a heart beat. I had a what they call a "missed miscarriage" Sept 09 at 12 weeks. The doctor said that the heart beat stopped at around 9 or 10 weeks. It was probably one of the hardest moments in my life. I was told that I had to wait 2 months before trying again and then received a call stating that I had to go in for more tests because I had a partial molar pregnancy. Thank God the tests were normal, but it's April 2010 and we are still trying....
- —Guest Dorothy
TTC baby #1 after miscarriage march 2010
- I had a miscarriage march 28th at 12 weeks pregnant. We were devastated. I've been desperately trying to conceive again since. I think I may have ovulated around 5 days ago so am anxiously waiting to find out if we were successful! fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all
- —Guest Nicola
Where's the stork with my baby?
- I lost a baby june 2008 at 4 months. They gave me a dnc. Ever since then I have not been able. It's been almost 3 years and nothing. I can't understand why and me and my fiance want a baby so bad. I hope it happens soon. I wish you all luck.
- —Guest Tsan
- My husband and I found out we were expecting just after we got married in Nov 09 - went for a scan in Jan to be told it was either only 5 weeks old (we should be 9) or it died at 5 weeks and it was still in there. Bloody doctors waiting list - 2 weeks later to see the dr but miscarried before our appointment! It's been 13 weeks now since we lost the baby, and I still haven't had a period and HPTs are all neg! Went to the dr - she tells me 'that's strange' - does a few tests including blood test etc - and says to me if I still haven't had a period in a month to go back! I did have a slight brown mucous stain when I wiped after going to the toilet last week, for a few days and apparently that was a light period! WTF!! So I am nowhere with our baby plans and hubby and I are so desperate to have one of our own! :(
- —Guest Trying!
No way to tell
- I didn't even think I started ovulating again. I felt like my cycles were all messed up. For months I didn't have periods, was really worried that I couldn't get pregnant at all. I wasn't trying to get pregnant, and it turns out that I had what I thought was a period, after I got pregnant. I don't know what to think now. I guess I should be prepared for anything at this point.
- —Guest unsure
- My husband and I miscarried 4 years ago and still no luck but we are seeing a specialist. I don't see any shame in this as we do need the help. My husband did a semen test which was normal, I had a hysterosalpingogram which was normal and still nothing. I'm 26 and my husband is 35 but fingers crossed for everyone out there, you are not alone, baby dust to you all x x
- —Guest hayley
- I had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks Sep 09 - been trying since with no luck. Just passed my due date which was kind of hard. Everything tells you not to stress about ttc but it's hard not to - fingers crossed for next month - good luck to all here!
- —Guest Laura
3 months and waiting
- I lost my baby at 7 weeks on 13th Jan 2010, and we've been trying ever since. I had PCO when I was 18 and they popped, but I never thought it would be a problem. Now I'm terrified it will never happen naturally. But fingers crossed this month's it [lots of symtoms]. =] Baby dust to all.
- —Guest Faye
Trying to conceive after miscarriage
- I was 11 weeks when I lost my baby Dec 09. The doctor said to wait 2 months and try again. It is now three months later and nothing has happened. It is very frustrating, but I am praying and will keep trying. Good luck to everyone.
- —Guest jacks 247
- I had a miscarriage on the 5th Nov 2009 and I was 7 months pregnant. I had to do a C section. It's now April. I am still trying but no luck. It's the 6th month. I had abruption of placenta.
- —Guest Alizwa
TTC #1 after miscarriage for 6 months
- I had a miscarriage Aug 2009 (first pregnancy) at 9 weeks. We waited one cycle and have been trying now for 6 months. The due date was yesterday. I take strength from knowing we are all dealing with the same pain and that more than likely, for each one of us, our day will come.
- —Guest Sunshine